Rachael Ray Porcelain II 8.5 in. Open Skillet in Yellow
For cooking an omelet, fish fillet or even veggies, a skillet is the right tool for the job. This handy and colorful skillet features an ingenious shape that helps save space on the stovetop. Another convenient feature is the pour spout so hot liquids like soups or sauces can be poured out steadily and safely. Rachael Ray Hard Enamel cookware provides superior performance in fun colors and durable materials. This oval skillet with pour spout will add contemporary style to any kitchen and make it easy to tackle recipes with ease. The nonstick interior provides impeccable food release and makes cleaning up a breeze. The sturdy construction promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the enamel exterior is not only colorful but durable too. The grippy handle is comfortable to grasp and dual riveted for extra strength so moving from one kitchen station to another can be done with confidence. Oven safe to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- One 9 in. oval skillet with pour spout
- This oval skillet features a convenient pour spout so hot liquids can be poured into bowls steadily and safely
- A durable nonstick interior provides exceptional food release and makes the skillet easy to clean
- The comfortable grippy handle matches the bright exterior and is dual riveted for extra strength; oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rachael Ray is a registered trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC