Raf Simons Archive men's Oversized Hooded Jumper from AW 03/04 collection in off-white.
- Crafted from off-white coloured cotton.
- Features an oversized hood.
- Large, reinforced white square panel at the front centre with a multicoloured graphic print.
- Oversized, relaxed silhouette.
- Oversized, raglan sleeves that taper towards the cuffs.
- Ribbed hemline.
- This piece is in good overall condition.
Material 100% cotton. Machine washable. This piece is from the AW03 collection, ‘Closer’. The music of the early eighties was a major influence on Simons’ ground breaking AW98 collection, and this season he was granted access to the archives of Peter Saville, the graphic designer responsible for the artwork of bands including Joy Division and New Order. As well as featuring these designs on a range of sweatshirts, Simons also incorporated them into tailoring and outerwear. Due to the archival nature of this collection, this piece is non-returnable. For further information please contact email@example.com. Styled here with Raf Simons AW05 Pants.