This RLX pilot jacket is crafted from durable microfiber and insulated with PrimaLoft® fill.
- High funnelneck for added protection from wind and cold. Stowaway hood. Insulated with PrimaLoft® fill for warmth. Two-layer stretch oxford piecing at the body sides, chest, pocket, hood, elbow and back-bottom hem.
- Patch at shoulder for abrasion protection when carrying skis. Fully seam-sealed at high-stress points to protect from water. Secure zippered side pockets, chest pocket and sleeve pockets with water-repellent zippers.
- Velcro® tab adjusters at cuffs. Interior rib-knit cuffs. Attached chamois cloth in pocket for cleaning goggles. Removable powder skirt. Lined with nylon. Fleece piecing at the shoulder blades for added comfort and warmth.
- Equipped with the RECCO® rescue system: Reflector on the left arm signals rescue teams. Signature metal D-ring for securing gloves or ski pass. Zip-through vents at the sides with nylon-and-elastane power gauze for ventilation.
- 24½" length. 100% polyester. Woven lining: 100% nylon. Knit lining: 91% nylon; 9% elastane. Mesh lining: 86% nylon; 14% elastane. Filling: 100% polyester. Machine washable. Imported.