Restoration Hardware French Empire Bed
Ornate hand carving and bun feet define our Second Empire-inspired bedroom collection—a mid-19th-century French style characterized by the use of rich woods and decorative molding. Carefully hand-finished using an 11-step process that imparts subtle highlights.
- Imperfections and nicks are part of the wood's character
- Hand-built of kiln-dried solid hardwood with premium veneers
- Flanked with finials that crown barley-twist columns
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Includes wooden slat support system; requires a standard mattress and box spring
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Catalog and Web only