Extra-sharp serrated teeth quickly remove the entire core with a simple twist. An essential, timesaving tool for cutting through the skin and easily removing the core from apples, pears and soft fruits such as tomatoes. This Rosle applefruit corer features extra-sharp serrated teeth and a cylindrical shaft to quickly pierce and easily lift out the entire core. This expert tool is ideal for creating smoothies, fruit salads, desserts and for canning or juicing. The heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the cylinder for perfect weight and balance, and this bond also creates an airtight seal for guaranteed lifetime performance. Rustproof, shock-proof and pit-resistant. Matte-finish handle resists fingerprints and features an end loop for hanging convenience. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Superior in design, these heavy-gauge tongs are the result of precise metal crafting and engineering. Rosle, located in the Bavarian alps of Germany, is a family-owned business, designing premium professional cooking utensils since 1903.
- Extra-sharp serrated teeth pierce the skin of apples, pears, soft fruits and vegetables
- Open-design cylindrical shaft to lift out the core
- The ideal timesaving tool for creating smoothies, salads, desserts, canning or juicing
- 1810 stainless-steel is rustproof and easy to keep clean
- Heavyweight handle is permanently bonded to the cylindrical shaft, creating an airtight lifetime seal
- End loop for hanging
- Rosle is the recipient of numerous international design awards for their innovations in kitchen tools