Sferra Peacock Jacquard" Bed Linens
Painterly flowers flow across bed linens in peacock blue with a subtle sheen. Woven of Egyptian-cotton sateen jacquard.
- Floral duvet covers have button closure and ties in corners for securing comforter.
- Diamond pique linens in silver sage are made of Egyptian cotton with a lustrous sheen. Treated to reduce shrinking.
- Three-panel tailored diamond pique dust skirts are adjustable to an 18" drop.
- Striped jacquard sheeting in silver sage is 590-thread-count Egyptian-cotton sateen with hemstitch detail.
- Floral and pique linens and sheeting are made in Italy; machine wash.
- Oblong pillow pays homage to Chantilly lace. Square pillow in natural features extravagant stitchwork. Both are cotton/linen with feather/down inserts.
- Fringed throw in peacock blue is cashmere.
- Pillows and throw, imported; dry clean.
- All from Sferra.