Shun Fuji 6" Chef's Knife with Stand
Free Shipping: SAVEMORE
When it comes to fast, precise chopping and slicing, this is the ultimate all-purpose knife for cooks who favor the lightness and super-sharpness of Eastern cutlery. The slightly oversize, deep-bellied blade features a core of SG2 steel that holds an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability. Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in cutlery craftsmanship and technology.
- Developed for the experienced cook who prefers the lightness and razor sharpness of Eastern-style blades.
- The blade's core of SG2 steel is clad on each side with Damascus steel composed of 80 alternating layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Resulting 161-layer blade is thin and light yet strong and hard, with a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handle is dark tagayasan wood, an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- The double chestnut handle shape has finger ridges on both sides for a comfortable, ambidextrous grip.
- End cap made of polished Damascus steel.
- Includes a display stand.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- 160 handcrafted steps to produce eachFuji knife.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.