Renowned for its innovative cookware, Staub's covered cast-iron fish plate is designed for cooking the whole fish or filets. Superior in heat distribution and retention, this piece performs flawlessly, traveling from oven to table for a memorable presentation.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Matte Black cast iron features multi-coat enameling with a low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Includes lid with brass knob.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.