Staub Cast-Iron Mussel Pot
Free Shipping: FREESHIP
Staub's innovative black-matte enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This shell-shaped pot cooks mussels to perfection, traveling directly to the table for a stunning presentation. Includes a stainless-steel rack for the discarded shells.
- 2-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Matte black multi-coat enameling with low-gloss finish; nickel-plated brass knob on lid.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance.
- Smooth enameled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Shell-shaped pot has a built-in strainer that makes it easy to spoon up the flavorful broth, plus a rack for holding discarded shells.
- Made in France.