Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte
2 3/4-Qt 4-Qt 5 1/2-Qt 7-Qt 9-Qt 13 3/4-Qt
Special Offer: With the purchase of a Staub Cast Iron oven, braiser or sauce pan of $200 or more, receive your choice of Staub Finial via mail in coupon through 7/31/2017. Print Coupon Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Heavy lids to seal in moisture paired with heat-retaining cast iron make this oven ideal for slow cooking homemade chili or a hearty stew.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Color selections feature multicoat enameling to create a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a textured surface that results in better browning.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid's interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food for more even basting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.