EXCLUSIVE Using thermocouple technology, this Taylor thermometer reacts faster to changes in temperature and gives a more stable reading than traditional thermometers.It provides a stabilized reading in 5 seconds or less, reading temperatures ranging from -40°F to 562°F.The ultra-thin 11⁄2-mm tip leaves a much smaller hole in your food, so fewer flavorful juices will escape as you check the temperature.Also features a recalibration function and a hold function, which stores the temperature of your food.The 4" stainless steel probe folds into thermometer casing for storage.Housing is made of durable, anti-microbial plastic to inhibit the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria.The display is large and easy to read, with a blue backlight to help in dim conditions, and has an auto-off feature.Requires two AAA batteries (included).Hand wash only.11⁄2" x 51⁄2" x 121⁄4".
- Digital thermometer with folding probe for fast, accurate temperature reading
- Integrated thermocouple technology for accurate and stable temperature readings in as fast as four seconds
- Hold function allows for a continued temperature readout
- Temperature range of -40F to 562F Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 1⁄2" X 51⁄2" X 121⁄4"
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Made in China Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only