Details such as piped edges and pieced button-tufting lend distinctive style to this expertly upholstered armchair. The square seat back is gently flared and pitched for comfort, and set-back arms maximize legroom at the front of the seat. Oversized antique brass nail heads trim the chair’s base, and the turned front legs are set on casters.
- 27.5" wide x 33" deep x 31.5" high
- Tight tufted back with thick padding and set-back square arms.
- Arms and front edge feature oversized nailhead detail.
- Extra-thick 20% soy-based foam-core seat cushion is wrapped with lofty padding.
- Turned front hardwood legs have an Espresso finish and sit on brass casters.
- Crafted in the USA.
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried engineered hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery, and is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and tufted back for extra comfort.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides exceptional seat cushion support.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in our own facility in the heart of North Carolina.
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 33" deep x 31.5" high
- Frame Back Height: 31.5"
- Seat: 27.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Seat Cushion: 27.5" wide at front x 19" deep x 5" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 3" wide, 25" high
- Front Legs (removable): 3.5" diameter, 6.5" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2" wide x 2.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Casters: 1.25" high
- Weight: 44 pounds