Chaos-inducing color--in ten velvety shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), Urban Decay created the ultimate fix for color addicts--packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you've ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it's back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from Urban Decay's Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are new! From ultra-smooth mattes to highly dimensional shimmers, each velvety shade delivers insane color payout. Why do a Pressed Pigment Palette? Using pressed pigments was the only way Urban Decay could create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load they craved. Traditional eyeshadow formulas just wouldn't cut it. Urban Decay carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and deliver serious color payout. Every shade in the Electric Pressed Pigment Palette features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. The case is as cool as the shades inside. Emblazoned with "Electric," this slim, sleek palette features a vivid, dimensional, multilayered smoke-screen print reminiscent of the shades inside. And the mirror is huge!
- Electric Pressed Pigment Palette also includes Urban Decay's cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers).
- On one end: a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control.
- On the other end: a small pigment brush. Use the compact precision brush to line, blend and smudge.
- Use the small pigment brush to apply color all over the lid or in the crease.
- Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter), Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl), Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl), Savage (bright hot pink matte)
- Fringe (bright metallic teal), Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl), Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift), Urban (bright metallic purple), Freak (bright green w/gold shift), Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl)
- Web ID: 1387125