Vasque Scree Low (Brindle/Blue Moon) - Footwear
Free Shipping any 2+ items
7 B - Medium
6pm.com is proud to offer the Vasque - Scree Low (Brindle/Blue Moon) - Footwear
- Barrel down the mountain over rough, uneven terrain. Scramble from rock to rock with expert agility. Slip into the Vasque Scree Low, a hiking shoe designed for the do-all adventurer.
- A versatile, performance driven hiker.
- Durable leather upper provides a durable, supportive fit.
- Breathable mesh inlays promote a comfortably cool in-shoe climate, while providing protection from the elements.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep moisture and debris out.
- Reinforced rubber toe rand for extra protection.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Molded EVA footbed supplies lightweight support.
- EVA-lution midsole delivers supreme cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Revolution outsole with Stealth S1, high friction sticky rubber, for the ultimate in off-road traction.
- Built on an Arc Tempo last, designed for quickness and agility over technical terrain. Its asymmetrical curve is ideal for those with higher arches and helps place the foot in a more efficient toe-off position. The toe spring is specifically designed for swift obstacle clearance. The toe box is slightly tapered, while still provides sufficient room, and the medium volume heel accommodates a wide range of shapes.
- Women's-specific last ensures a more precise, comfortable fit. The heel pocket is narrower, instep more supportive, heel-to-ball ratio adjusted, and arch higher. Measurements:
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.