Victorinox Rosewood Chef’s Knife, 8"
HAND MADE Perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing, smashing and more, this chef’s knife will become your go-to blade for just about any kitchen task.This versatile knife pairs the durability and high-performance features of Victorinox’s commercial-grade knives with an ergonomic rosewood handle that is as comfortable as it is attractive.Lightweight European steel offers an excellent alternative to heavy cutlery and enables incredible balance and control.
- Rosewood: the original butchering collection from VictorinoX. VictorinoX knives have been crafted in Ibach, Switzerland since 1884
- 56 Rockwell hardness for eXcellent edge retention
- Blades are stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and laser tested for sharpness
- Full-tang construction for eXcellent strength and durability
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle feels great in the hand and has incredible balance
- Rosewood handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant, while the natural wood-grain helps prevent slips
- Bolsterless edge enables use of the entire cutting edge and makes honing quick and easy Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: VictorinoX
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Made in Switzerland Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only