W.A.C. Lighting Model 009L Low Voltage Track Lighting
Specs Ships to Canada The 009L Framing Projector track fixture creates a square or rectangular area of light to frame or highlight artwork With the use of two lenses, the fixture controls the size and sharpness of the edge of the light beam. This focusing ability also allows the fixture to project images on a wall through the use of a flat disc or lens called a gobo. The gobo may be in the form of a steel disc with an image cut into it, similar to a stencil or a glass lens with one or more colors. Features:
- For optimum performance, light levels on the highlighted object should be 3 to 5 times higher than the ambient light
- Accepts MR16 lamps to a maximum of 75 watts.
- The use of narrow beam spread lamps in a lower wattage may also produce suitable lighting levels.
- Can be used to project images, signs, and corporate logosUses two lenses to allow precise focus adjustment
- Highlight artwork or wall decor
- FPA or EYF MR16 lamps recommended for optimal performance
- Equipped with electronic transformer, and is dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer.
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming.
- Premier series low voltage track head for use with W.A.C. brand H, L, J & J2 series track systems.