Williams-Sonoma Modular Chicken Coop
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Our natural Western Red Cedar coop is roomy enough to comfortably house up to six chickens. The roost has a corrugated polycarbonate roof that allows plenty of light to penetrate while the base is fenced with steel wire to allow fresh air circulation. With a solid dovetail-fitted design, this coop is easy to assemble, requiring only four screws to attach the nesting boxes. Add a run using the Modular Chicken Coop Run Extension Kit (sold separately) to provide more room for exercise and foraging to ensure a steady supply of fresh, nutritious eggs. Modular Chicken Coop:
- Hand-built from unfinished rough-sawn Western Red Cedar.
- Naturally rot-resistant cedar will weather to a soft gray and last for many years without any maintenance.
- Black wire mesh walls allow air circulation.
- Waterproof corrugated polycarbonate roof allows light penetration.
- Hinged roof opens up for easy maintenance and egg collection.
- Sloped ramp is asphalt-coated for traction.
- Two built-in nest boxes provide room for up to six chickens.
- Chicken door and hatch lock provide safety from predators.
- Includes winterized window cover.
- Pair with Modular Chicken Coop Run to provide extra space in a safe enclosure.
- Tool-free assembly required for coop; four screws included to affix nest boxes.
- Modular Chicken Coop Run (sold separately):
- Hand-built from unfinished Western Red Cedar and black wire mesh.
- Run's modular design makes it easy to expand coop to provide a safe place for your chickens or pets to roam and exercise outdoors.
- Run includes three sides and a roof that add 3 feet of space to coop.
- Hinged roof folds open for easy access to interior from both sides.
- Run can be added to the coop from three directions, at either side or to the back.
- Add more extension kits (runs) to create a custom coop of your desired size.
- Simple assembly required.