Debuyer de Buyer Bouchon Mold
Extra 20% Off + FS: SUMMER
This silicone mold turns out a dozen delectable chocolate cakes called bouchons (French for "corks"). Serve them with a dusting of confectioners' sugar or drizzle them with chocolate sauce or crème anglaise.
- Made of flexible silicone –; the first choice of many pastry chefs –; the mold heats evenly and cools quickly.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Naturally nonstick, the silicone releases evenly baked pastries every time without greasing or flouring.
- Made in France by de Buyer, a premier manufacturer of cooks' tools and bakeware since 1830.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.