Williams-Sonoma Bennet Sofa
Bennet is beautiful inside and out. Low, lean and inviting, this sofa combines compact proportions with lavish comfort. Expert crafting gives it heirloom endurance. Now available in 14 performance fabrics. Choose from Faux Suede in Grade C and Performance Textured Weave, Performance Velvet and Performance Linen in Grade E.
- Overall: 81"W x 35"D x 28"H; Seat: 19"H; Arm: 25"H
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks
- Slim tuxedo arms flank wide, deep seats
- Sinuous steel springs in seat and back
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in our premium down blend
- Piped seat and back cushions
- Solid maple block feet stained ebony (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish)
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Home Green Collection
- Available in many of our custom fabrics
- Made in the USA
- 45-day in-home delivery with White Glove service
- This item is made to order This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.