Wusthof razor-sharp scalloped blade is the multiperformance workhorse in the kitchen. A thinner precision-scalloped blade edge for exceptional cutting, this revolutionary Wusthof Classic scalloped utility knife cuts drag by 50% to pierce quickly and slice accurately. Penetrates thick-skinned tomatoes with minimal pressure to create delicate slices for sandwiches, salads or garnishes. The long, scalloped edge on this utility knife is ultra sharp to leave soft interiors of fruits and vegetables impeccably intact. This precision-forged blade pierces the tough skin of onion, zucchini, cucumber or eggplant, and the dense rind of citrus with the thick spine adding strength to finish the cut.. With the precision point to start the cut, this utility knife splits open tough casing on sausage to slice cold cuts for platters and the wax wrap on gourmet cheese for quick, efficient restaurant-style presentation. This Wusthof Classic utility knife pierces the hard crust of bread, retaining the original height each slice and the loaf. Cut paper-thin vegetables or fruit slices, julienne, segment fruit or create hors d'oeuvres with the precision of one high-performance blade. This exclusive cutting edge never touches the cutting board; therefore, will never need sharpening. Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, even cuts. The triple-compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior strength and maneuverability and feature an inner ring anode to safeguard from rust. Developed in partnership with CHEFS, this utility knife has the versatility to be the knife of choice. Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel. Hand wash. 5"L blade. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.
- Mirror-polished scalloped edge is ground thinner, cutting down drag 50% for quick, efficient food preparation
- Pierces thick-skinned vegetables, fruits, or bread using minimal pressure, leaving the outside and fleshy interior intact
- With the curved angle and wider blade, this knife works like a santoku to expertly slice, dice, mince or chop
- Cut paper thin vegetable slices for salads, segment fruit, julienne or create decorative hors d'oeuvres
- Ergonomic, polypropylene handle fits either hand for firm control
- Triple-compression rivets with inner ring anode to safeguard from rust
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chef