Wusthof Gourmet Serrated Utility Knife, 6"
For professional level cooking at home, the Wusthof serrated knife is razor-sharp with a comfortable grip for either hand. Precision lasered for a premium ultra-sharp blade, the Wusthof Gourmet 6" Serrated Utility Knife is ideal for skinning and dicing fruits and vegetables and slicing cleanly through tomato skins and crusty breads. The serrated knife is precisely cut from a single sheet of high-carbon stainless-steel, then precision-stamped and perfected with laser-edge technology. New Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) has increased sharpness by 20% with twice the edge retention. Triple-riveted to the full tang, the Wusthof Gourmet utility knife offers a comfortable grip and superb performance year after year. Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's best restaurant and home chefs. Crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany, the Wusthof knives bear the Wusthof name and the Trident logo. Today's Wusthof state-of-the-art facilities ensure the legendary quality of old-world craftsmanship while benefitting from modern production methods.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Wusthof's own specially tempered high-carbon steel for superior strength
- New Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) has increased sharpness by 20% with twice the edge retention
- Precision hand-honed edges are incredibly sharp and easy to maintain
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing yields precise tapering of blade
- Special alloyed steel resists stains and rust
- Ergonomic, full-tang handle ensures a smooth, comfortable grip for either hand
- Compression rivets securely attach the handle to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability
- Polymer handle is completely hygienic, impact resistant and buffed and polished by hand
- Signature bolsterfinger guard accounts for the utility knife's solid balance and heft
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime warranty