Wusthof Classic Ikon Double-Serrated Bread Knife, 9"
Perfect for slicing a loaf of crusty sourdough or a freshly baked baguette, this bread knife features a double row of serrations that cut through even the crustiest breads without tearing or producing excess crumbs.Wüsthof’s Classic Ikon knives feature unique dual-bolster designs that perfectly balance the weight of their blades and ergonomic handles that rest comfortably in the hand.Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, each Classic Ikon knife is finished by hand for the ultimate edge.
- Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of steel and feature designs perfected over two centuries of knifemaking
- Each blade is hand-finished for an edge that’s razor-sharp right out of the boX and stays sharp through years of frequent use
- Unique dual-bolster design helps balance the weight of the blade
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand and features three rivets for added strength and durability
- Seamless handle design provides a safe, hygienic grip that’s comfortable even when cutting for long periods
- Double-serrated edge stays sharp longer than traditional bread knives and cuts through even crusty breads with ease Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polyoXymethylene
- Dimensions: 9" blade; 14" total length
- Made in Germany Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only