Makes both the small dice and high-volume chopping for Asian cooking a simple pleasure. A perfect starter set for hobby cooks. Includes a 7 38" Santoku knife with hollow-ground edge and a 3 12" paring knife. Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.
- A precision-stamped blade of high-carbon stainless steel that sharpens easily and holds its edge
- A full tang triple-riveted to the durable ABS polymer handle for superior balance and maneuverability
- High carbon, no-stain steel
- Incredibly sharp - knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Full warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany