Wusthof Gourmet Ridge Chef’s Knife, 8"
Top-rated: As seen in The New York Times The Ridge chef’s knife is the most innovative kitchen prep tool we’ve used in a long time.Ideal for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing a variety of foods, the unique knife features holes that reduce drag and a deflecting ridge that pushes food away from the blade.This is the knife for potatoes, onions and any firm or starchy vegetable.
- Wüsthof Gourmet knives offer the legendary qualities of Wüsthof cutlery at an affordable price
- Each knife is laser-cut from a piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor-sharp edge
- Laser testing ensures sharpness and optimal cutting angle
- State-of-the-art manufacturing methods result in consistently high and uniform quality
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- 58 on the Rockwell hardness scale Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Made in Germany Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
- For right-handed use only