Wusthof Grand Prix II 7" Santoku Knife & Asian Edge Knife Sharpener
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Combining the duties of both a chef's knife and a cleaver, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing. To keep your knife in razor-sharp condition, it comes with a Wusthof sharpener that is specially designed for use on Asian blades.
- Set includes Wusthof Grand Prix II santoku knife with Wusthof Asian Edge knife sharpener.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer..
- Wide blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.Sharpener is designed for the special angle of Asian knife blades and offers two-stage manual sharpening: a coarse ceramic slot to set a sharp edge, and a fine ceramic slot to hone the edge. Easy-grip handle and nonslip rubber feet ensure steadiness.
- Knife: 7" long blade; 4 1/2" long handle; 4 oz.
- Sharpener: 8" x 1 3/4"; 3 1/3" high; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.