In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- With all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs, these utility knives are perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.