Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Piece Knife Block Set
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives are made with a special alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. We configured this set to offer you essential cutlery for everyday kitchen tasks including chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- 10-Piece Set includes:
- 3” serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 5” boning knife.
- 8” chef's knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.