Wusthof Grand Prix II 22-Piece Knife Block Set
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Wüsthof Grand Prix II cutlery features a high-carbon-steel blade for a long-lasting cutting edge. Each engineered for a particular task, the German-made knives in this set can handle everything from chopping vegetables to the most specialized chores like boning chicken.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives' edges.
- 22-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 5” boning knife.
- 6” cleaver.
- 6” and 8” chef's knives.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku.
- 8” bread knife.
- 8” carving knife.
- 8” hollow-ground slicing knife.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 10” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 22-slot storage block.