Your Crown & Glory Natural Hair Care Shampoo for Thicker HairLavender
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly) With Apple Juice, Cedarwood & Thyme How is YOUR CROWN & GLORY Unique? This natural shampoo therapy is simple to use. It works quickly and efficiently to clean the scalp and release trapped hair. Your hair will look younger. Enjoy it! Is Hair Loss Hereditary? The number of sweat and oil glands are hereditary. The more numerous they are, the higher the risk of hair loss. Men naturally have more oil and perspiration than women do. Your Crown and Glory does not grow hair, it releases and nourishes trapped hairs. The amount of testosterone in the body that is converted to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and deposited in the follicles is hereditary. Hair Loss Facts 50% of men and women experience significant hair loss. 60% of menopause-age women experience thinning hair. It is proven that the average person loses 50-100 hairs per day. What Are The Follicles? Follicles are like small tubes (structures) in the scalp. Each follicle holds one hair, sometimes two. The function of the follicle is to hold the hair in the scalp and protect it, as the hair goes through the growth phases and ultimately, natural fall out. At the base of the follicle, there is an opening that cups over a small elevation called the papilla (the papilla is responsible for the production of new hair and relies on good nutrition and circulation of the blood from the body). Natural Fall Out When hair goes through its phases of natural growth and eventually falls out, the follicle becomes vulnerable. At that time, perspiration will carry dirt, natural scalp oil, hairspray, colorants, gels, and mousse into the follicle. As one perspires, the debris hardens, not allowing new hair to be released. Other Concerns Papilla lacking nutrients¿A healthy diet produces good hair. Eat right, take all the B vitamins, especially B-12 (sublingual). Just For Him has biotin, folic acid and inositol that help nourish the papilla. Poor circulation of scalp¿ Rosemary, aloe vera and burdock increase the blood flow and nourish the scalp and the hair follicles. Excess of DHT in the follicle¿ Current trends are pointing to DHT(dihydrotestosterone) as a cause of hair loss and thinning in men and women. Men and women may experience an increase of an enzyme known as 5(alpha)- reductase, that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is deposited in the hair follicle thus resulting in clogging and weakening of the follicle. Try our Exfoliating shampoo 1-2 times per week to improve your results! Whether you're using our 'Just for Her' everyday shampoo, or our great new Exfoliating shampoo, follow up with our minty Conditioner! We have all products available in the trial size for your convenience. No sodium lauryl sulfate Safe for color treated hair No FD&C colors Paraben-free Contain nourishment for follicles and papilla. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Wet hair thoroughly with water; apply shampoo and begin massaging the scalp.
- Massage the scalp, applying some pressure so you really move the scalp.
- Start at the hairline and work back and forth from hairline to crown. For the sides of the head, start at temples and massage back to top of the ears and forward to the temple area again. Continue massaging.
- For the back of the head, massage up and down, from neckline to the crown.
- Massage shampoo into the scalp for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Massaging like this will prevent pulling out hair unnecessarily, because you are massaging in this manner. You are going with the way the follicles naturally slant, so the follicles are cleansed even better.
- After shampooing, rinse thoroughly, massaging as your rinse. Squeeze out excess moisture and apply conditioner.
- Leave the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse well.