Zappos Luxury Capita - Micro-Scope Youth 125 (One Color) - Accessories
Free 2-Day Shipping + FR
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Capita - Micro-Scope Youth 125 (One Color) - Accessories
- The Micro-Scope Youth 125 by Capita is a snappy, lightweight snowboard designed for smaller riders looking for excellent control and balance during their park adventures and freestyle rides. The board has a convex shape with edges raised off the snow so there is no worry about catching the edge.
- WDT core, short for Wood Derived Technology, is the patented process of pressure bonding wood composite material that retains the classic feel of a full wood core board while increasing flex values. Engineered for freestyle, park, and street rail boards the WDT core has high elasticity characteristics surrounding low-density wood fibers. This balance provides a new realm of lightweight, soft flexing boards with a damp rise and dependable durability.
- Pre-cured 420 is engineered to compliment the WDT core construction and consists of 370 grams of e-glass in the zero direction and 50 grams of e-glass in the 90 direction. Its pre-cured for consistency and exits the mold with a high yield of energy memory.
- Extruded silkscreened base and direct digital + silkscreened topsheet.
- Silkscreened ABS Bomb Proof sidewalls.
- Convex edges.
- 360 degree steel edges.
- 4 x 2 inserts.
- Board Size: 125 cm.
- Effective Edge: 914 mm.
- Waist Width: 22.90 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 5.90 m.
- Flex Rating: 3/10.