The wide blade of this chef's knife features hollow-ground ovals on each side that promote clean, precise cutting of vegetables, meats and cheeses. Made of high-carbon, no-stain steel, the blade also provides generous knuckle clearance as you chop, making cutting tasks more comfortable and efficient. Produced by the prestigious Zwilling J.A. Henckels of Germany, the knife features a unique curved bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip for effective cutting.
- Steel blade has a series of hollow-ground ovals that create tiny air pockets to minimize drag and help to produce clean, precise cuts.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure the blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.