Special Offer: When you spend $250.00 or more on Zwilling J.A. Henckels cutlery, at one time, through 1/31/18, you'll receive a Zwilling J.A. Henckels Two Stage Sharpener (Retail Value $40). This offer is valid online only. This offer is available only in the United States. Enter Online Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. This multipurpose knife excels for both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Its broad blade is also handy for transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan.
- All-purpose knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables, with hollow-ground blade depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.