Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling Four Star Santoku & Board
Free Shipping: JULY
Designed and developed in close collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a worldwide favorite for nearly 40 years. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice-hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. For ultra-efficient food prep, this essential set features a multifunctional, Japanese-style santoku knife – perfect for chopping, slicing and mincing. We've also included a companion cutting board, crafted of durable rubberwood that's gentle on knife blades.
- 2-piece set includes a 7" santoku knife and rubberwood cutting board.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.