Zwilling Pro Chinese Chef's Knife
Chinese cooks use vegetable cleavers much like chef's knives for all-purpose chopping and dicing. This Chinese-style cleaver makes easy work of chopping vegetables and boneless meats, poultry and fish and transferring them to a pot. Our Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 1 lb. 3 oz.