Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Hollow-Edge Chef’s Knife, 6"
An essential tool in every cook’s arsenal, this chef’s knife is an all-purpose powerhouse.Great for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing, the hollow-edged blade helps prevent food from sticking.Blade pairs Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in an impeccably pedigreed knife that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and enables improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance and comfort
- Hollow-ground edge keeps food from sticking
- Made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel; blade is ice hardened for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles; blade is hand-polished Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Made in Germany Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only