Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pro Set, 3 Piece
Containing three essential knives, this set provides a solid foundation for starting cooks and offers a great way for accomplished chefs to add utility to an existing collection.Great for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, coring and more, these blades can handle any kitchen cutting task with ease.This set pairs Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in impeccably pedigreed blades that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 3" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 8" chef’s knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Dimensions: 3"; 5"; 8"
- Made in Germany FEATURES
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and enables improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance and comfort
- Hollow-ground edge keeps food from sticking
- Made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel; blade is ice hardened for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles; blade is hand-polished